- I will maintain the environment & routine you have previously set forth for your pets to the best of my ability.
- I will provide my full attention while caring for your pets.
- I will respect your privacy and maintain a professional attitude while in your home.
- I will take all measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment for your pets.
- All previously broken, malfunctioning, or otherwise damaged possessions in your household not caused by Salty Dogs of Cape Ann (henceforth known as SDCA) are not my responsibility.
- I will try my best to protect, maintain and secure any and all such properties.
- SDCA is not liable for any injuries, ailments or occurrences to pets while in our care, but not caused by SDCA.
- I will try to protect, secure and provide a healthy environment to all creatures in my care. Pets are not only our friends, but wonderful, caring, intelligent and compassionate creatures who require healthy food, fresh water, open air, exercise and love that SDCA will gladly provide.
For pet-sitting services: it is extremely important that you notify me if your travel plans change or you are delayed in any way. I want to make sure that there are no extensive gaps in pet care. Please notify me via phone, text, or email WHEN YOU LEAVE and again WHEN YOU ARRIVE HOME.